PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL is registered at the Provincial Chamber of Commerce of Agen (France), with the number . All rights are reserved.
Contact information of the Data Protection Officer
Postal Address: 51 Albert Camus
CP: 47004 Agen Cedex France
Telephone: (+33) 761541522
E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The XXXX, is committed to maintaining your privacy, so we put at your disposal a summary of the new Data Protection Act that came into force on May 25, 2018. It is important that you read all the conditions that explain what we will do with your data, who is responsible for treating your information, how to register and other aspects that you must know to accept that PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL manages the data you share in the forms.
Remember that, by checking the box, you are accepting all the terms and conditions stated in the article below.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD).
The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL commits to obtaining the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
Registration of personal data
The personal data that PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL obtains through the forms extended on its website, social networks and events will be registered under the responsibility of the Data Processing Manager in order to comply with the regulations that can be consulted on the website of the French Agency for Protection of Data (http://www.rgpdfrance.com).
To obtain academic information, request an interview or contact PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL , you must fill out a form with identifying information. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Period of data retention
Personal data will be retained until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
In PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL we can treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Carry out relevant information and interest information to:P courses, conferences or seminars, institutional or social activities, services, contests, news, offers and promotions.
- Process pre-registration or registration of candidates to the different programs that are part of our offer: courses…
- Process registration to conferences, seminars, competitions and activities of an institutional or social nature.
- Process the registration for offers of labor practices and job offers developed by our Job Bank and the company Job Teaser S.A., for workers of our companies.
- Streamlining procedures and sending information relevant to actions that the user makes due to browsing our website.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User provided through forms are part of a file in charge of the Data Protection Officer of PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL. Likewise, the data obtained by PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL are provided to the RGPD within the framework of the affiliation agreement that links the aforementioned institution with PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL.
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, when the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Secrecy and security of personal data PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of the data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user may exercise the following rights established in the RGDP against the Data Processing Manager of PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL:
- Right of access: The user has the right to confirm if PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL makes active use of their personal data and, in the event that it is affirmative, can obtain information about the treatment carried out or that will be carried out. In addition, you can access information about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: The user has the right to modify their data or complete them.
- Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): The user has the right to delete data when:
They are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated.
The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis.
The User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it.
o Personal data has been treated unlawfully.
o Personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation.
o Personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, and to transmit them to another Manager. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other Manager.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User that the treatment of their personal data is not carried out or the treatment of them is terminated.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the preparation of profiles , existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Data Protection Officer
In case the user wishes to delete their data from the PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL database, they should contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner. If it is a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in the measure in which they have authorized it.
The entity (s) in charge of the supply of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as the law requires it or a third party who processes this information for these entities.
Social network cookies
PUBLICATIONS AGRICOLES SARL incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookies policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data.
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to the same in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This post is also available in: Inglés