by FRUIT ATTRACTION & EUROFRESH DISTRIBUTION
Leading suppliers, retail buyers and institutions are sharing their views and strategies on how to fuel the organic market phenomenon with the different channels and developing economies as well.
1/ Worldwide emergence or organic consumption, which market expectations with the developing economies
How the demand for organic fresh produce also emerges in China, Russia or Latin America, – the experience of leading importers –
EUROFRESH DISTRIBUTION on emerging demand globally
EUROMONITOR expert on consumer trends
2/ Specialized retail chains and discounters competing on the organic wave
– The experience and transformation of the specialized distributors of organic food,
– The new strategy of the discount chains, winning consumers with organics,
/discounters like LIDL, PENNY …
/specialized chains like BIOCOOP, DENREE, Bio-C-BON ..
3/ Beyond organics, the debate on which better added “value-chains”
– Local & seasonality growing in popularity
– which better sustainable stake for overseas growers, like fair trade, biodynamics or carbon neutral,
– Regulatory issues which are driving changes (The new EU rules VS higher private standards) ..
FIBL latest comparative research on quality standards
DEMETER or other German standard
“0 RESIDUE” French approach
Organizers: Eurofresh Distribution & IFEMA
BIOFRUIT CONGRESS 2019
by FRUIT ATTRACTION & EUROFRESH DISTRIBUTION & FRUIT ATTRACTION
Tuesday 22nd of October 3-6PM, Hall 6, IFEMA Madrid.